Parent Coaching Introductory Series
First Anniversary Celebration! NEW PRICING
Learn to support families and children using a Parent Coaching approach.
This introductory series contains 4 webinars. Each webinar takes about 1 hour to complete.
Webinar 1: Coaching Conversations
• Learn about the difference between parent training and parent coaching.
• Learn about Family Centred Practice.
• Learn conversation strategies that are used in coaching parents.
Webinar 2: The Research on Parent Coaching
• Refresher on Evidence-Based Practice (EBP).
• Learn about 3 EBP that are part of parent coaching.
• Learn about the research-based processes involved in each coaching session.
Webinar 3: Coaching Content
• Learn about the primary objective in parent coaching.
• Learn about coaching content already available in manualized programs and web-based resources for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delays.
• Learn how to create your own coaching content.
Webinar 4: Putting Research into Practice: The Coaching Session
• Learn how to get ready to coach.
• Learn how conduct a coaching session.
• Learn to how to use a coaching approach in all interactions with families.
You will earn 4 CEUs for this course.